Acacia DëQueer works as an LGBTQ educator to help students, artists, teachers, and businesses create space for authenticity and queer culture and identity.
What Topics Does Acacia Cover as an LGBTQ Educator?
- LGBTQ history
- Gender inclusive workplaces
- Trans and nonbinary identities
- Queer theory
- LGBTQ American television history
- Queer culture
- Global LGBTQ perspectives
- LGBTQ intimacy and relationships
All services can be hosted remotely.
Why Hire an LGBTQ Educator?
An LGBTQ educator can help:
- Expand understanding of LGBTQ+ identities and culture
- Open dialogue about intersectionality, microagressions, and pronouns
- Support diversity in the classroom, workplace, and beyond
- And more!